Daisypath Friendship tickers
My photo
hey readers ; welcome to the world of duffllenmuffllen's blog:) we write our own destiny, we become what we do. so this time this time ! it's ours. these are some of the beautiful stories from us. hopefully, you will enjoy reading our humorous short inspirational and life stories and remember that! everyone at certain times needs to read touching words. so be ready okay :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy BORN Day - by nia


;


;


;


;


;

A birthday only happens once in a lifetime . 
Today, I am celebrating the anniversary of your birth .
Happy born-day to my bestfriend ; Noradibah Rehan !


I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar , 
but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar . 
Your birthday was penciled in as soon as I got this calendar :)
Forget your past ; it’s already done dba .


Growing old is mandatory dba . 
but
Growing up, however, is optional  :D


 So many birthdays . 
So few candles . 
Next year, makesure your birthday wish be a bigger cake
hihi (^_^*)
;
I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished , 
but I’m more proud that you’re my bestfriend .
and i'm even more proud , proud and proud 
that
my bestfriend share the same birthday
with
;
Tyra Banks !! 


hee :)
;
hapee birthday bestie 
;
hapee birthday tyra banks 




3 comments:

  1. Happy Bufday Sweet Gurl ;)
    sory xdpt wish memalui hp, bil kene barred.haha :P
    i wish u,
    all ur dreams come true dear
    and May God Bless you ;)
    take care k.
    belajar rajin2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggg !!!!
    a beautiful words :))
    thanks syg so muchhh,
    i'm rily appreciate that.
    tyra banks ! woww,, bestnye.
    syg nia byk2 taw,
    muahh !~

    ReplyDelete